- In Japanese
- Letter size 8.5″ x 11″ (215.9mm×279.4mm), soft cover
- Contains 98 pages in full color with over 80 photographs and 40 stitch techniques.
- Textbook used in Kurenai-kai classes at Tokyo, Nagoya, and Osaka.
- A design source book for Japanese embroidery which contains definitive techniques reviewed by Kurenai-kai teachers and professionals.
- Includes hints on different fabrics and threads plus framing up instruction
- Stitch techniques include layering, holding, creating geometric effects, couching, padding, knots, braided cords, and realistic effects.
- Contains outstanding features of past textbooks with updated diagrams and texts.
*Please note that translation is not included and international technique symbols (e.g. W, H, V, Lh) are not used in this book.